Earn 12 Credits a Year

RCB Medical Arts Academy is ready to welcome students who are serious about graduating. Our admissions team is ready to help you enroll and put a graduation plan together with you. We look forward to showing you the school and getting you started!

Call (602) 973-6018.

Welcome to RCB Medical Arts Academy

RCB Medical Arts Academy is a free public high school chartered by the Arizona State Board for Charter Schools. We train you for certification in CNA and Pharmacy Tech. We have gone through our accreditation process with AdvancED and the North Central Association, and received approval. Earn faster credits than traditional schools can offer, with teachers who will support you!

Have you dropped out of school and want to return?

Are you behind in credits and need credit recovery?


We can help you graduate!!!


enroll now